How can I decide what's right, when you're clouding up my mind..?
My thoughts are all tumbled up again.
I've been here before, so I know how the story goes. Or so I think.
It can go several ways from here, but for now all I know is that both my hands and feet gets cold.
Cold when I know that somethings going on.
Feelings scrambled like eggs.
Confusing me once again.
My dreams is starting to haunt me, like they always do when things like this comes around.
I've been here before, but still I don't know what to do. What to think. What to expect and believe.
Hopefully it will pass, just like the other times.
Pass just like a bad flue that's infecting my senses.
Making my body hurt and my senses numb.
Hopefully it will pass, just like the other times.
I just hope it passes quickly.
~*~
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar